Sunday 6 January 2013

First tag of 2013 which is also my second tag ever.

So one of my New years resolutions is to play along with the Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013. My craft stash isn't huge (it is ever growing) so I've had to make do with what I've got.
So used a Special Touch mask to embossing the background with clocks and cogs, my spellbinder dies for the cogs, coloured with metallic markers and then added gilding flakes to make them a bit more rustic. Clock stamps and a shrinkable which fit perfectly.
Quote that I found, liked and thought would fit in, handwritten as I like a touch of handwritting makes it a bit more personal.
Used some newly added to stash distress inks. Oh and almost forgot the hand is a stamp from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love that you used your handwriting, as it makes it look more vintage and personal.

    ReplyDelete